Getting to Astley Community Park
The park has good public transport links with bus stops situated on adjacent streets.
There is currently no facility for car parking within the park and although adjacent streets are residential there is limited space for parking. There are three entrances into the park…
- Park Road – a pedestrian entrance with vehicular access on the north west boundary.
- Park View – a combined pedestrian vehicular access on the north east boundary, which also provides access to the council depot.
- Elsdon Avenue – this entrance provides an avenue style walk into the park and has no boundary fencing or gates.
Drop us a line…
Do you have a question? Keen to join us? We’d love to hear from you! Complete the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you have a question or are interested in playing bowls please do not hesitate to call one of our committee members using the details below.
- Eugene Hogarth (Chairman) Phone: 0191 237 5508
- Peter Armstrong (President) Phone: 0191 298 0534
- Ian Hopper (Treasurer) Phone: 0191 237 4004